My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Andy H on December 29, 2016, 11:37:38 AM

Title: Club run Sunday 1st January
Post by: Andy H on December 29, 2016, 11:37:38 AM
Not sure how many people will want to get out this Sunday and I'm doing the New Year's day TT so won't be out myself.
If you fancy getting a ride in, to sweat out the excess alcohol post here and  encourage others to join you.
Happy New Year and good 'riding' in 2017
Title: Re: Club run Sunday 1st January
Post by: Ben on December 30, 2016, 06:18:42 PM
I'd be happy to do a trundle it will be a trundle. Not over 15mph average. About 40ish miles.
Title: Re: Club run Sunday 1st January
Post by: Dave W on December 30, 2016, 07:59:03 PM
I won't be out early but will most prob go down to the tt for 12 and do a run on the course then watch the rest of you suffer on the course ::) :o
Title: Re: Club run Sunday 1st January
Post by: Mark Pope on December 30, 2016, 08:58:10 PM
I'm on domestic duties this Sunday, so I won't be out for a Chaser's ride. Good luck to all those braving the first TT of 2017 and enjoy your ride to those of you who do get out for a club ride. Normal Chaser's service will be resumed the following week.

Mark