My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on December 19, 2016, 01:38:45 PM
-
Weather forecast dry tomorrow but not sure who may be out apart from Mal and myself.We plan to be at B&Q roundabout at 9.45 in case anyone else can join us!
-
As anticipated just me and Mal this morning although Carrie did intercept us to wish us a Happy Christmas and Mal met up with some ladies he's been stalking on Strava in the café!
Weather a bit iffy rest of the week,hope to get out on Thursday but Christmas Eve-10 at B&Q-heralds the Return Of Callum Barnes-Tuesday route,bring sunglasses in case Callum is on his pink bike
-
The ladies were going to join us from cafe velo for a pleasant ride around the coast but Tomas the tank set off up green lane hill like a whirling dervish and that's the last we saw of them!!
-
Hi Tom,
Are you out tomorrow? If so is it the usual time and place, I.e. 0945 from B&Q?
Mark
-
Hi Mark-I hadn't got as far as having a plan! The weather looks ok though and I did plan to go out so 9.45 at B&Q is fine for me but I can be flexible if you'd rather go a bit later or meet elsewhere.
-
0945 at B&Q is fine for me Tom. See you there.
Mark
-
Chris M joined Mark and me this morning but had to go to work rather than stopping for coffee and thereby missing the annual occasion when I buy the coffee! I had my comeuppance though as I left Mark to go to the train station and buy tickets for tomorrow-as I got there my back tyre exploded simultaneously with the heavens opening. Couldn't face changing a tyre in a cloudburst so turned the exercise into a duathlon by jogging home-it's a lot further than you'd think when you ride it!
Planning a similar ride(without the jogging)on Saturday.
-
Friends Reunited this morning with Tony Howell,Callum Barnes(both OGV stalwarts of yore of course)and Callum's friend Simon from Bath via Caerphilly.In honour of Ald Lang Syne we did the old Saturday ride but turned left at St Athan to head to Cowbridge so that Callum could buy coffee and cake all round(these affluent Englishmen).Great to see Callum and Tony again and nice to meet Simon.
Hopefully be out on Tuesday now-Happy Christmas all.
-
Did shout hello as i past going other direction in Ogmore.
-
Sorry Nige-saw you but as usual too late!