My Community

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Teresa on December 19, 2016, 08:34:09 AM

Title: NO CLUB NIGHT OVER CHRISTMAS
Post by: Teresa on December 19, 2016, 08:34:09 AM
Due to the way Christmas falls this year, there will be NO club night on Friday 23rd or Friday 30th December

FIRST CLUB NIGHT IN THE NEW YEAR IS 6TH JANUARY 2017

See you all in the New Year.
Title: Re: NO CLUB NIGHT OVER CHRISTMAS
Post by: traine on December 21, 2016, 08:45:05 AM
Teresa thanks

Happy New Year and apologies for the 6th. I am attempting to go on my annual Beacons walking holiday, albeit as a day walker, and I suspect that I shall be very busy Friday night at home on my return

Tim

PS Andy is away on the 13th but plans to arrange a turbo training night on Friday 20th January
Title: Re: NO CLUB NIGHT OVER CHRISTMAS
Post by: Teresa on December 30, 2016, 03:56:28 PM
Just a reminder that there will be no club night tonight.

Hope you all had a great Christmas and are looking forward to whatever 2017 has in store.