My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Mark Pope on December 17, 2016, 01:20:40 PM

Title: Chaser's Ride - Sunday 18 December - Early Start!!
Post by: Mark Pope on December 17, 2016, 01:20:40 PM
As discussed on the main ride thread, tomorrow's start time for the Chaser's is 0900. It's a slightly shorter (though lumpy :-[) ride than usual at 44 miles. Hope to see you at 0900 tomorrow.


Mark
Title: Re: Chaser's Ride - Sunday 18 December - Early Start!!
Post by: Andy H on December 17, 2016, 05:24:19 PM
Few Pacers may join you, intention still to do the 'epic' if we get a enough interested. So we'll meet you at 9:00
Title: Re: Chaser's Ride - Sunday 18 December - Early Start!!
Post by: Mark Pope on December 17, 2016, 06:31:03 PM
It's not a bad day for a Winter epic Andy. You might temp a few of the Paris-Roubaix gang. We'll gladly sweep up any leftover Pacers for our meander around the Vale. See you at 0900 tomorrow.

Mark
Title: Re: Chaser's Ride - Sunday 18 December - Early Start!!
Post by: Tom on December 17, 2016, 07:16:57 PM
As I mentioned I'm a bit concerned that not everyone may have seen this(I'm probably responsible for 10% of the views Andy!)and more concerned at Ron's post that the Amblers ride will be at 9.30 but he won't be there. Although I had planned to go out with the Chasers just to cover all bases I will be at the Triangle at 9.30.I will ride the same route as Mark's(basically the one we did last Thursday).It's an easy ride well within the compass of everyone in all 3 groups. I realise I will probably be on my own but I'd prefer that to someone getting left behind-anyway if you have the same puncture history as the last few weeks Mark I'll catch up with you by Llanhari