My Community

General Category => Chain Gang => Topic started by: xrayspecs on December 13, 2016, 08:18:53 AM

Title: Winter chain gang 11
Post by: xrayspecs on December 13, 2016, 08:18:53 AM
7 PM. May be a mudguard sort of day.
Title: Re: Winter chain gang 11
Post by: Andy H on December 13, 2016, 12:10:51 PM
I'll be along, hopefully in a slower group so I don't get my legs ripped off  :-[
Title: Re: Winter chain gang 11
Post by: Greg B on December 13, 2016, 01:51:49 PM
I'll be there, hopefully it will dry up
Title: Re: Winter chain gang 11
Post by: RichardB on December 13, 2016, 03:30:57 PM
I'm with you Andy!! :D
Title: Re: Winter chain gang 11
Post by: Nick H on December 13, 2016, 04:28:14 PM
Sorry - not tonight for me.
Title: Re: Winter chain gang 11
Post by: Mark B on December 13, 2016, 05:07:11 PM
School Xmas concert duties, I'm afraid. Have fun.
Title: Re: Winter chain gang 11
Post by: Reece0 on December 13, 2016, 06:21:35 PM
School concert for me as well.
Title: Re: Winter chain gang 11
Post by: Nige on December 13, 2016, 06:45:35 PM
Still got head cold so not tonight for me.
Title: Re: Winter chain gang 11
Post by: RichardB on December 13, 2016, 09:04:01 PM
Thanks all for the workout tonight and special thanks to Mark for dropping back to get me back onto the group a few times.
Title: Re: Winter chain gang 11
Post by: Andy H on December 13, 2016, 09:19:05 PM
Well done for hanging on!
Title: Re: Winter chain gang 11
Post by: Steven on December 14, 2016, 08:39:08 AM
Good team effort with the added incentive of another mystery chaingang we kept overtaking !  (they were doing laps up and down the dual, we were not that fast!)