My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on December 05, 2016, 10:45:33 AM
-
Thanks to Mark for posting last week when I had no internet connection(thanks BT)but I have to say I was a bit disappointed by his lack of precision about what the ride would entail in terms of speed meeting place etc.
There won't be any such laissez-faire approach tomorrow morning when I(and I know Mark)will be meeting at 9.45 precisely I meter from the lamppost nearest to the Westbound nearside traffic light at the B&Q roundabout. Can you join us?
-
Im Doubtful for tmrw tom I've got to give kitchen fitter a hand with some large worktops
-
Just me and Mark out this morning but we still had double the number on the Maesteg's Club Run(very foggy up there apparently.)We did see Carrie,and Kate +1 twice en route but although we slowed/stopped to say hello they were ladies in a hurry today!