My Community
General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Andy H on December 02, 2016, 07:17:28 PM
-
I'll be running a session for anybody who wants to try out the rollers, whether it be first timers or people who can ride rollers and would like some input into improving their skills and making the best out of a workout.
Rollers are a great way to get some riding done indoors, providing a different sensation to riding with a turbo. The rollers improve your balance, core strength, bike handling skills and are great for high cadence workouts to improve a smooth and efficient pedal stroke.
Starting around 8:00,
all welcome.
I'll also bring along turbo trainers, if anybody fancies doing a 'powertest' on my bike or if you ride on Look Keo pedals, I can install power pedals on your bike.
Bring your bike, kit, drink and warm clothing for changing into, post workout.
Modify message
-
Andy
I will get the competition rollers out and bring mine along too. I think it is time I got back on the bike and started my training for the Roller Competition in mid-February.
Now is a good time for novices to get started
Tim