My Community

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Kate on November 16, 2016, 06:29:45 PM

Title: Coffee and Cakes invite
Post by: Kate on November 16, 2016, 06:29:45 PM
Hi everyone

Some of you may know I am cycling next March, Cardiff to Paris 300 miles for Shelter Cymru and hoping to raise a lot of money!! 

I know your club rides are on Sundays but if your out cycling a week Saturday, 26th November, please call in for a cuppa and cake, would be great to see you as I am sure I havent seen most of you since Mallorca. 

I'm at 4 Gwern Y Steeple, Peterston Super Ely - lots of homemade cake and free refills  ;)  Thanks  Kate (Anstey)
Title: Re: Coffee and Cakes invite
Post by: Kate on November 16, 2016, 06:37:47 PM
Forgot to say hours of opening 10-3  :)
Title: Re: Coffee and Cakes invite
Post by: mal jones on November 17, 2016, 08:50:01 PM
I'll do my best to ride down and buy some cakes good luck  !
Title: Re: Coffee and Cakes invite
Post by: Mark Pope on November 17, 2016, 09:32:16 PM
I'll pop by too. Good luck with your fund raising.

Marm
Title: Re: Coffee and Cakes invite
Post by: Kate on November 25, 2016, 09:38:13 AM
Thanks guys be good to see you!!
Title: Re: Coffee and Cakes invite
Post by: ron b on November 26, 2016, 05:10:08 PM
Walked 6 miles from Miskin via St Doughnuts to Gwern Y Steeple, but the cake was worth it and a nice cuppa, then 4 miles back to Miskin, few dodgy lycra clad bikers there loading.