My Community

General Category => For sale and wanted => Topic started by: Jason T on November 14, 2016, 06:41:57 PM

Title: SportCrafters OverDrive Pro Rollers
Post by: Jason T on November 14, 2016, 06:41:57 PM
Hello,

I'm looking to sell my SportCrafters OverDrive Pro Rollers with Fork Stand.

BikeRadar Review;
http://tinyurl.com/hjsvst3

Product Info;
https://www.sportcrafters.com/products/bike-rollers/overdrive-pro-rollers

https://www.sportcrafters.com/products/bike-rollers/fork-stand

Works great with TrainerRoad for anyone looking for any structured winter riding.

I would be looking around £110 for the rollers and fork stand.

Thanks,

Jason

Title: Re: SportCrafters OverDrive Pro Rollers
Post by: Greg B on November 15, 2016, 01:07:15 PM
I'm interested in those Jason, been thinking of giving the rollers a try, hopefully it would strengthen my core and old achy back!
Title: Re: SportCrafters OverDrive Pro Rollers
Post by: Andy H on November 15, 2016, 01:15:05 PM
Just doing an online British Cycling course on roller training, looking for volunteers!  :D
Title: Re: SportCrafters OverDrive Pro Rollers
Post by: Greg B on November 15, 2016, 01:16:53 PM
You may have to hold my hand! Literally!
Title: Re: SportCrafters OverDrive Pro Rollers
Post by: Dave W on November 15, 2016, 04:41:58 PM
Andy is the course how to ride rollers? or doing workouts on the rollers?
Title: Re: SportCrafters OverDrive Pro Rollers
Post by: Jason T on November 15, 2016, 05:11:57 PM
PM Sent to Greg.

Looks like just the right time to learn the rollers  ;D
Title: Re: SportCrafters OverDrive Pro Rollers
Post by: Andy H on November 15, 2016, 05:54:21 PM
It's about the skills of riding rollers. Only received the link yesterday so haven't checked it all out but I'm sure I can find some workout for you Dave