My Community

General Category => For sale and wanted => Topic started by: Teresa on November 13, 2016, 03:38:54 PM

Title: cycletrack turbo bike trainer
Post by: Teresa on November 13, 2016, 03:38:54 PM
Had a note through the website.  If anyone is interested, I can pass your details to Geoff

COMMENT: I'm a long-retired cyclist living in Porthcawl and have a 25 year-old cycletrack turbo bike trainer I no longer use.   It’s not in brilliant condition cosmetically, but it works perfectly and if the club could make use of it you’re very welcome to have it.
Cheers,
Geoff
Title: Re: cycletrack turbo bike trainer
Post by: Ben on November 19, 2016, 06:13:51 PM
I'm interested. How much does he want for it?
Title: Re: cycletrack turbo bike trainer
Post by: Teresa on November 19, 2016, 06:24:50 PM
Do you mind if I pass your email address to him and you can discuss the finer details?
Title: Re: cycletrack turbo bike trainer
Post by: Ben on November 19, 2016, 06:30:08 PM
Yeah that's great 😊
Title: Re: cycletrack turbo bike trainer
Post by: Teresa on November 19, 2016, 07:12:01 PM
Done - Hopefully you will hear back soon.

Title: Re: cycletrack turbo bike trainer
Post by: Ben on November 25, 2016, 08:26:30 PM
Picked it up yesterday.  It's great.