My Community

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Chris C on December 18, 2013, 04:52:49 PM

Title: Here's looking to the new year!!
Post by: Chris C on December 18, 2013, 04:52:49 PM
Hi all, some of you may have forgotten who I am, some of you may not even know me, I have been absent from a club I really enjoyed being a part of for some time now, and also absent from even turning a pedal.
 This year for me has been far from anything I could ever imagine or wish for, few of you will know what has gone on in my life this year and what has led me to put such simple activities as 'riding a bike' on hold to concentrate on things that needed my whole focus and dedication.
 I have all intentions of starting the new year with a small amount of normality and intend on dusting the Lycra off and getting out with the club again, maybe just for fun at first .
 I have bumped into and even spoke via twitter/facebook and texted a few members over the past year and thank you wholly for your kind words of support and encouragement.

 I wish you all a very merry Christmas and an even happier new year in advance and hope to see you all sooner rather than later, although you might not see me as I will be at the rear of the club run gasping for air!!!!
Title: Re: Here's looking to the new year!!
Post by: Steven on December 18, 2013, 05:23:03 PM

Chris - be good to see you out again.  I will be happy to make you suffer for a while because I know for the rest of the year it will be your turn !
Title: Re: Here's looking to the new year!!
Post by: Chris Tasker on December 20, 2013, 07:56:22 PM
Hi Chris, it'd be good to see you on the road again next year. Have a great Christmas and see you in 2014.
Title: Re: Here's looking to the new year!!
Post by: Chris C on December 23, 2013, 07:42:24 PM
 Just setting up the turbo!! Thanks both!!
Title: Re: Here's looking to the new year!!
Post by: Andy H on December 24, 2013, 06:55:57 AM
Setting it up is the easy bit!  ;D

How long did you sit looking at it?

Hope to see you at the rear of the pack, in the New Year .

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year