My Community

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Steven on November 03, 2016, 08:52:19 AM

Title: Club dinner - final reminders
Post by: Steven on November 03, 2016, 08:52:19 AM
Tomorrow - 1900 for 1930.  St Quentin's Suite ( same as last year)
Dress code - no trainers or T-shirts, I know you all scrub up well !
Raffle prize - yes please!  (comedy or novelty prizes are fine as well as the usual ones)
Title: Re: Club dinner - final reminders
Post by: Ben on November 04, 2016, 04:53:22 PM
Dress code - no trainers or T-shirts, I know you all scrub up well !

I was nearly ready but I can't find the right shade for my eye shadow.

(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/ea/3b/6e/ea3b6e317ae81eb481b9c768803a1712.jpg)
Title: Re: Club dinner - final reminders
Post by: Mark Pope on November 05, 2016, 02:48:21 PM
Thanks to Steven and the rest of the Committee for last night's excellent club dinner.  Becky James was a charming guest and it was a real privilege to get to see her Olympic medal. I wouldn't swapbit for my OVW Reliability Ride certificate though! ;D
Title: Re: Club dinner - final reminders
Post by: Dave W on November 05, 2016, 03:10:14 PM
thankyou to those who organised it. Was a good evening . ;D


When will we get to see the photos from the evening?
Title: Re: Club dinner - final reminders
Post by: Teresa on November 13, 2016, 03:23:22 PM
Sorry, Dave - missed your post.

I now have the photos Allan took at the dinner, and when I get a minute I will put them on the Gallery page of the website.

I will let you know when it is done.

Teresa