My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: ron b on November 02, 2016, 06:42:09 PM
-
Different name but the rides will be the same . The 25er's have now been renamed the Amblers, what would have happened if I had gone away for a fortnight? What's in a name anyway, Rhoose airport or the Taffman and Dobbin International, still only 2 bus stops. Any new riders wishing to turn up will be more than welcome, the route will be decided on the morning. Next week is Remembrance Sunday so I will not be riding around the villages between 10 30 and 11 30 because of the parades. If there is enough interest we could meet and ride in the Trading estate for a few hours.
-
Hi Ron,
I think that the Remembrance Sunday Parades are on Nov13th this year.
Carrie
-
Carrie is right Ron. We should be OK this weekend. I'll be out.
-
I'd still quite like to try Aberfan.
-
The Stragglers. It rhymes?
-
Only Nick and Ben keeping me company today, Carrie seems to have chipped some nail varnish on her gear changing finger, it will be entered in the Big Book of Excuses, 3rd Addition. So of we went in bright sunlight over Llan g then up the Bwlch and back the same way via Bryn Garw for a slowly made cup of coffee. Last of the dry fine weather probably so get ready for winter, about 35 miles for me today with a little more for Nick and Ben.
-
54 miles for me Ron. Once I went and got some chocolate and a drink my cramp went. Still hated riding up from Troes to the A48 though. But got a pb too :o
Next time I'll be better, stronger, faster and changing my name to Steve Austin.
-
Hi Ron, It must have been that cheap nail varnish that you lent me last week ;D,
I'll give it back to you next time.
Shame I missed out on a nice ride today !
-
He's got some of mine now Carrie. I leant him a pot of Humbrol Red Arrows Red.