My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on October 31, 2016, 09:49:02 AM

Title: Mid-week rides wk of 31/10-4/11
Post by: Tom on October 31, 2016, 09:49:02 AM
It will be nice if the weather tomorrow is as good as this! I know Mark and Paul plan to be out tomorrow-we'll be meeting as usual at B&Q roundabout at 9.45 if anyone else wants to join us. Usual route-Ambling pace(in the main!)
I can't get out on Friday this week but plan to be out on Thursday.
Title: Re: Mid-week rides wk of 31/10-4/11
Post by: mal jones on October 31, 2016, 04:43:29 PM
I'll ride with you to llantwit where my bike is booked in for a service so I'll be on bus or train back to Bridgend
Title: Re: Mid-week rides wk of 31/10-4/11
Post by: Tom on November 01, 2016, 03:17:36 PM
Our luck with sunny Tuesdays continues to hold. 6 out this morning,Mark,Roy(2),Paul Mal (to Llantwit)me and possibly making his mid-week debut(neither he nor I were 100% sure) Simon(Bird).Usual route,Mal caught the bus back but we proved it's faster by bike(it may have been the 2 coffees Paul had). Talking of Paul he has some new-fangled bit of IT kit which -well I can't describe it-have a look at this https://www.relive.cc/view/762521741
I plan to get out Thursday, flexible as to time and route in case anyone else is free-let me know here!
Title: Re: Mid-week rides wk of 31/10-4/11
Post by: ron b on November 02, 2016, 07:04:12 PM
Norman had one of those in the 70's.