My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: ron b on October 29, 2016, 12:09:30 PM
-
Don't forget that the clocks change, I intend to have a ride out this week, winter training starts now. Saw Stephen Roche in Port Soller. He asked if Tom had mastered the gear changing yet. Nice roads out there and no over shoes, I can see the attraction. More posers than an Amblers coffee stop though, do they or would they ride over our hills in our weather and would the brown liquid sold at the top of the Bwlch be as inviting. Roll on June.
-
Six riders out today with the EX 25er's group, Tom, Paul L, Andy S joined EX 25er's, Ron, Carrie and Nick for a 40 mile tour of the Vale. So I suppose our group should now be called the 40/25er's, but that would be a silly name. I go away for a week and someone, not even a regular 25er has decided to change our name. Anyway, back to today Tom led us on a very nice ride along many lanes and paths and we ended up in Cowbridge Costa for a coffee.
-
your now the amblers ron ;D