My Community
General Category => Chain Gang => Topic started by: Davey C on December 17, 2013, 12:26:39 PM
-
O come all ye faithful...
7pm Bridgend Industrial Estate. This will be the last chaingang until January!
-
If anyone remembers can I have a squirt of chain lube please. Thought I'd done it but a bit squeaky on the way in.
-
13 on the main group and 3 others. Started a little too quick for mid- December but soon settled down nicely...
-
Sadly had to stop when my back light kept going off. Thought it best after nearly being mowed down last week with fully working lights! Managed 10 miles though. Nadolig llawen pawb.
-
12th winter CG
11+ riders riding
10 laps in total
9 ish when I got home
8 laps at tempo
7 degrees C
6 mins + per lap
5 turns at pulling
4 shouts of "steady "
3 weeks off now
2 absent friends
And 1 well earned rest day today.
Merry Christmas
-
;D
Sorry couldn't make the last chaingang before the new year, but sounds like business as usual! ;D
-
Great 3rd chain gang for me last night 21 miles average 16.1mph, getting there slowly !. Mission for next year stop being lapped and join the pack. :)
-
12th winter CG
11+ riders riding
10 laps in total
9 ish when I got home
8 laps at tempo
7 degrees C
6 mins + per lap
5 turns at pulling
4 shouts of "steady "
3 weeks off now
2 absent friends
And 1 well earned rest day today.
Merry Christmas
Can you see what he's done there...almost as clever as xrayspecs!
-
Yes-if there was a 'like'button here I'd be pressing it
-
I've tried singing the new lyrics to the "12 days of Christmas" !!!
Sounds amazing in the bath ! Lol.
Mark.