My Community

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Greg B on October 26, 2016, 08:23:34 PM

Title: London Six Day Track Cycling
Post by: Greg B on October 26, 2016, 08:23:34 PM
Worth a watch on Eurosport, never seen track cycling like this before, party atmosphere!
Title: Re: London Six Day Track Cycling
Post by: Tom on October 26, 2016, 10:22:25 PM
I went to the Ghent 6 day  a few times nearly 50 years ago.Difficult to see a lot through the fug of cigarette smoke!
Title: Re: London Six Day Track Cycling
Post by: Steven on October 27, 2016, 07:36:27 AM
It's a great night out. I went to the Skol 6 day at Wembley arena as a kid. Tickets for this sold out overnight but we should consider it for next year.
Title: Re: London Six Day Track Cycling
Post by: RichardB on October 28, 2016, 12:55:42 PM
I think the club is represented by Andy Storrie this year.