My Community

General Category => Sportives => Topic started by: Ben on October 26, 2016, 12:29:47 PM

Title: Dragon ride 2017
Post by: Ben on October 26, 2016, 12:29:47 PM
Anyone signed up yet? I've registered with Macmillan for the 153km route. I've set my club name as Ogmore Wheelers though. But I'd like to raise £200 for them.


https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Benjamin-Norley-4693811


Title: Re: Dragon ride 2017
Post by: Nige on December 22, 2016, 06:36:19 PM
http://humanrace.co.uk/event/dragon-ride/

anyone fancy it?
Title: Re: Dragon ride 2017
Post by: Ben on January 01, 2017, 10:49:12 AM
I'm already signed up and raring to go. I need sponsorship though  ;) on my link above ;)
Title: Re: Dragon ride 2017
Post by: MikeHill on February 01, 2017, 10:37:46 AM
I've signed up to the Gran Fondo if anyone fancies it ?
Title: Re: Dragon ride 2017
Post by: Andy S on June 11, 2017, 01:14:23 PM
Gran Fondo DNS 🤒😪 seriously dissapointed
Title: Re: Dragon ride 2017
Post by: RichardB on June 11, 2017, 04:14:37 PM
What happened Andy?
Title: Re: Dragon ride 2017
Post by: Andy S on June 11, 2017, 07:23:18 PM
Chest infection >:(
Always a potential problem with sick kids coughing on you!
Unfortunate as 140m would have been a good test for the "big one" at the end of July :o
Title: Re: Dragon ride 2017
Post by: Greg B on June 11, 2017, 08:35:58 PM
Unlucky Andy, we need to see you out on the club runs, lots of hills planned!