My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Ben on October 21, 2016, 04:13:55 PM

Title: 25ers Sunday 23rd October
Post by: Ben on October 21, 2016, 04:13:55 PM
Who's out this weekend?

Following the 50th anniversary of the Aberfan disaster. Would anyone fancy a ride there and back?
Title: Re: 25ers Sunday 23rd October
Post by: Tom on October 21, 2016, 04:16:19 PM
If Ron says he isn't that means he will be there
Title: Re: 25ers Sunday 23rd October
Post by: Ben on October 21, 2016, 04:19:16 PM
Lol. I said I would last week but man-flu killed that idea off.
Title: Re: 25ers Sunday 23rd October
Post by: Ben on October 23, 2016, 09:17:35 AM
I've only just woken up. So I'm not there.
Title: Re: 25ers Sunday 23rd October
Post by: Carrie H on October 23, 2016, 05:06:28 PM
Thanks Ross for an enjoyable ride today, to Swansea marina for coffee and back via Cefn Cribw.
Lovely sunny and dry, bit windy in parts.
Also out were Nick & Lee.
I'm a bit tired now! :)