My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Andy H on October 20, 2016, 05:38:29 PM
-
Something tandem friendly, Mr Barrett will be out with us.
Probably Swansea marina or Mumbles via Skewen and Bonymaen
-
Newport Machen etc? strong easterly forecast.
-
Xray we meet at 9am brackla physiques ::)
-
Thanks Dave W ; how many rides can I do before I have to join? ;)
-
I remember the last time we did swansea and bonymaen you had a little bit of a mechanical Andy ! 😬
-
Saw the weather forecast, plan is to smash out on tandem then hide behind the strongmen on the way home.
Did have Newport/Machen as an option!
We can discuss Sunday
-
Proposed Sunday route:-
https://www.strava.com/routes/6848063
Wind behind on the homeward leg
-
What a lovely day for a bike ride!
11 Pacers out this morning:-
Steven
Greg
Mark
Jason
Chris
Craig
Terry
Nick
Leigh
Keith and me on the tandem.
Headed out via the lanes, for bit of protection from bitterly cold wind to St. Fagans and then north Cardiff before the lanes to Rudry. Turned out not to be as tandem friendly as I hoped but a good workout. Coffee stop in Caerphilly before heading for home via Church Village and LLantrisant where the tandem ran out of steam as the pace seemed to pickup a tad!
89.5km in 3:20 for the tandem
-
Well done tandem duo today that was a tough first half route for you guys.
-
Yeh, felt it on the way home, made the effort to catch you in Llantrisant but was then shot!!
-
Good ride for the tandem duo...I'll give it a go next and we can do the aberdare loop and smash it :o
Cool new app for you stats nerds
http://freds.meteorapp.com
-
Apologies according to your app, Dave W I didn't contribute enough. At my next club run in 2017 I promise to try harder.