My Community

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Teresa on October 14, 2016, 03:22:28 PM

Title: OVW AGM 28.10.16
Post by: Teresa on October 14, 2016, 03:22:28 PM
A reminder that the OVW AGM is coming up shortly (Friday 28th October 2016)

All OVW members should have received an email with the agenda and previous minutes.

Please make every effort to attend, as it is important that members understand the work involved in running the club.

Look forward to seeing you at the AGM
Title: Re: OVW AGM 28.10.16
Post by: Dave W on October 14, 2016, 04:05:36 PM
Sorry can't make it.

If I was there I would like to bring up the the design of the club shorts and the amount of yellow..
Title: Re: OVW AGM 28.10.16
Post by: mal jones on October 24, 2016, 08:20:33 PM
Apologies I have an Halloween event to attend st the tennis club so won't make the AGM  regards Malcolm jones
Title: Re: OVW AGM 28.10.16
Post by: Teresa on October 24, 2016, 10:36:41 PM
Hi both - Thanks for apols

Final agenda will be emailed in the next couple of days

Please don't forget about putting in your nomination for Club Person of the Year
Title: Re: OVW AGM 28.10.16
Post by: Teresa on October 29, 2016, 10:48:00 AM
Thanks for a great turn out at this years AGM

Minutes will be out after a few points are clarified.
Title: Re: OVW AGM 28.10.16
Post by: Teresa on December 02, 2016, 06:14:07 PM
Minutes now ready and waiting in your inboxes

I have just noticed that I listed the auction as October, when it was clearly in November - ooppps  :-[