My Community

General Category => Track Cycling => Topic started by: HARRIS on October 10, 2016, 09:41:36 AM

Title: Velodrome
Post by: HARRIS on October 10, 2016, 09:41:36 AM
All,

Keen for a visit to the Velodrome; is there a session organised in the coming weeks/months?

This is really for son, rather than me!! :)

Cheers.
Title: Re: Velodrome
Post by: Andy H on October 12, 2016, 04:12:31 PM
Nothing arranged at the moment,  possibly people could reply to this post to gauge interest!

Should have added that I'd also be interested
Title: Re: Velodrome
Post by: Reece0 on October 12, 2016, 10:38:28 PM
I would be keen to give this a go.
Title: Re: Velodrome
Post by: Nige on October 13, 2016, 06:48:58 AM
Interested
Title: Re: Velodrome
Post by: Nick Langley on October 13, 2016, 02:42:16 PM
Yep, really interested in this
Title: Re: Velodrome
Post by: Mark B on October 17, 2016, 08:38:58 PM
Yep, I'd be interested in giving it a go too.
Title: Re: Velodrome
Post by: Paul Nicholas on November 01, 2016, 09:41:32 PM
Sorry to take a while to get back to you on this but things have been hectic lately. I had a quick look at the website and it looks as though track taster sessions happen regularly on a Wednesday evening 5pm - 6pm, you need to fill in a form though:

http://newportlive.co.uk/track-cycling

I'm starting back this week and will have a word to see if there are any other sessions you could join. I'll also enquire about an OVW taster session too.

Ta
P
Title: Re: Velodrome
Post by: HARRIS on November 09, 2016, 11:44:25 AM
Any chance that this session could be at weekend; difficult for son to make a Wednesday session.