My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: ron b on October 07, 2016, 04:00:12 PM

Title: 25er's Sunday Ride 9th Oct
Post by: ron b on October 07, 2016, 04:00:12 PM
I will not be out this weekend, please could someone post a route, thanks.
Title: Re: 25er's Sunday Ride 9th Oct
Post by: ron b on October 09, 2016, 05:09:38 PM
Turned up after all, but only for a slow un, me and Andrew headed around the coast for a 35 miler at a reasonable pace and no one got lost or dropped, must be a 25er's thing?
Title: Re: 25er's Sunday Ride 9th Oct
Post by: Ben on October 09, 2016, 10:58:56 PM
I was working :-( I had to ride in and back today and yesterday. Need to do it tomorrow too. So in 3 days I'll have ridden close to 120 miles.