My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Mark Pope on October 03, 2016, 04:55:43 PM

Title: Mid-week Ride - Tuesday 4 October
Post by: Mark Pope on October 03, 2016, 04:55:43 PM
I think Tom is still away but if anyone fancies a spin tomorrow I intend to be at the B&Q roundabout at 0945. As the lanes are full of hedge cuttings at the moment I'm quite happy to do Terry's alternate mid-week route, which is around the same distance (37 miles) and still takes in Cafe Velo and the coast but avoids most of the needle sharp clippings. See you tomorrow.

Mark
Title: Re: Mid-week Ride - Tuesday 4 October
Post by: mal jones on October 03, 2016, 06:21:51 PM
I'm intending to be out Mark
Title: Re: Mid-week Ride - Tuesday 4 October
Post by: Mark Pope on October 03, 2016, 06:31:48 PM
Great, see you tomorrow Mal.