My Community
General Category => For sale and wanted => Topic started by: Nick Langley on September 22, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
-
Guys, just seen the attached on Instagram. It says location TBC on social media. Let me know if you're interested at all and I'll keep an eye out for the location
[attachment deleted by admin]
-
Just had a list of everything that's on sale and all the prices, see excel spreadsheet attached, location is somewhere in Hereford
-
Guys, there's some amazing deals going on, Dura Ace Power Meters are £300...£800 RRP. If I had the money I'd snap one up. The address for the sale 2moro is The Shed, Unit 44, Rotherwas Industrial Estate, Vincent Carey Road, Hereford, HR2 6FE. 10-5pm. Alternatively you could try and reserve yourself something by emailing media@nfto.com. The guy is called Steve and he's really helpful. Hopefully someone bags an absolute bargain here