My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Dave W on September 22, 2016, 01:07:33 PM
-
Velo Birmingham is open to pre-register
http://www.velobirmingham.com/
any one interested? another Team Oggy to smash it around there ::)
-
A year in advance! :o
Unfortunately already a date clash for me. ;D
-
Already pre-registered. Hopefully another closed road event to add to the calendar
-
I've pre-registered. See what other details come out before I sign up proper like.
-
I have pre registered.
-
Last count it something like over 30k people pre registered :o
-
8am tomorrow entry via email of you pre registered.
Not sure I'll get a place as I'm flying back at that time ::)
Use ogmore valley wheelers as your team to start at the same time
-
Anyone a member of British Cycling can register now 😉 I had an email about it. It's £75 entry
-
Link here for British cycling members https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/membership/article/20160927-Velo-Birmingham---priority-access-for-members-0
Fast track all the way... :o