My Community

General Category => Time Trials => Topic started by: Tom on September 19, 2016, 05:38:33 PM

Title: IronMan Wales
Post by: Tom on September 19, 2016, 05:38:33 PM
Not exactly a TT but well done to 2nd claim member Joe Beech on winning his age group and finishing 17th overall yesterday http://eu.ironman.com/triathlon/events/emea/ironman/wales/results.aspx?rd=20160918&race=wales#axzz4KigCHEHG
Title: Re: IronMan Wales
Post by: Andy H on September 19, 2016, 06:29:14 PM
Awesome! 
Title: Re: IronMan Wales
Post by: mal jones on September 19, 2016, 10:17:09 PM
Brilliant result . The beeches are the fittest family I know
Title: Re: IronMan Wales
Post by: RichardB on September 19, 2016, 10:27:58 PM
Incredible, what a great time.
Don't the top so many places qualify to go to Hawaii to compete or something like that?
Title: Re: IronMan Wales
Post by: Rob Jones on September 20, 2016, 07:44:43 PM
For free, all expenses paid...if so a good incentive to train hard!

Well done Joe, you have probably done a swim, ride and run back to back faster than any of us could do as a sole event.
Title: Re: IronMan Wales
Post by: Tom on September 20, 2016, 11:03:10 PM
I have a feeling you have to pay a couple of thousand quid but I'm not an expert!(I know IronMan is owned by a venture Capital company tho)