My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: ron b on September 10, 2016, 08:38:17 AM

Title: 25er's Sunday Ride 11th Sept
Post by: ron b on September 10, 2016, 08:38:17 AM
The weather is looking reasonable, no snow forecast, so we will go out on a ride to suit all. The route remains a mystery until tomorrow. Who's out?
Title: Re: 25er's Sunday Ride 11th Sept
Post by: Ben on September 10, 2016, 08:43:20 AM
My Parents are visiting  :( I'll probably be out in afternoon instead.
Title: Re: 25er's Sunday Ride 11th Sept
Post by: Steve H on September 10, 2016, 11:55:29 AM
Count me in.
See you tomorrow.
Title: Re: 25er's Sunday Ride 11th Sept
Post by: neilp on September 10, 2016, 03:33:45 PM
I'm hoping to be out
Title: Re: 25er's Sunday Ride 11th Sept
Post by: RoyH on September 10, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
I'll be out riding with my son tomorrow but hope to rejoin the 25ers for a ride once he's up to speed.
Title: Re: 25er's Sunday Ride 11th Sept
Post by: Carrie H on September 10, 2016, 06:43:16 PM
Me & Mr H hope to join you tomorrow too .
Title: Re: 25er's Sunday Ride 11th Sept
Post by: Ben on September 10, 2016, 10:51:54 PM
Change  of  plan.  I'll  be  there.
Title: Re: 25er's Sunday Ride 11th Sept
Post by: Carrie H on September 11, 2016, 02:31:27 PM
Lovely ride today Ron, Neil, Steve & Mr H.
great views from the ridge,
many thanks
Title: Re: 25er's Sunday Ride 11th Sept
Post by: Nick H on September 11, 2016, 08:09:09 PM
Agreed. Thanks Ron.

As requested - moving average, according to my Garmin, was 20.2km/h (approx 12.6mph I think) - though not sure if some of the "scenery stops" were being recorded too.

Nick