My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on September 05, 2016, 11:26:23 AM

Title: Mid-Week rides wk of 5/9-9/9
Post by: Tom on September 05, 2016, 11:26:23 AM
Unlikely though it appears the forecast tomorrow is ok. I will be at B&Q at 9.45 if that is true!
I know lots of regulars are unavailable(not even sure if Steve will be allowed out twice in one week).Let me know if you're out.
I may well get out on Friday too if the weather holds up/
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 5/9-9/9
Post by: ron b on September 05, 2016, 12:16:04 PM
Can't come out Tuesday baby sitting in Caeerdiff, but I will do a three hour ride Wednesday, Bwlch or similar. Weather looks good, too good to watch a film anyway?
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 5/9-9/9
Post by: Steve Chapman on September 06, 2016, 08:56:15 AM
See you there Tom
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 5/9-9/9
Post by: Tom on September 06, 2016, 07:05:25 PM
Just me and Steve this morning(and Steve only came out because he thought it would be sunny!)WE did see the Maesteg in the café but showed them a clean pair of heels as Steve pushed for home so as not to be late for work!
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 5/9-9/9
Post by: Andrew S on September 08, 2016, 10:44:30 PM
Anyone out in the morning (Friday) ?