My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Ben on September 02, 2016, 01:24:09 PM

Title: 25ers ride Sunday 4th September
Post by: Ben on September 02, 2016, 01:24:09 PM
Who is out for this? Not sure if Ron will be back. Anyone fancy an amble to Margam or Porthcawl?
Title: Re: 25ers ride Sunday 4th September
Post by: ron b on September 02, 2016, 04:29:49 PM
I'm back and I should be out, Porthcawl is not my number one place to cycle, in the summer anyway, plus it's not far. We will see who turns up.
Title: Re: 25ers ride Sunday 4th September
Post by: Ben on September 02, 2016, 06:54:31 PM
I got a nice route towards Penmark. Some beastly short hills in too.
Title: Re: 25ers ride Sunday 4th September
Post by: Carrie H on September 03, 2016, 04:30:50 PM
Mr. H & I hope to be out tomorrow too.
Title: Re: 25ers ride Sunday 4th September
Post by: Nick H on September 04, 2016, 02:54:50 PM
Thanks Ron for a very pleasant ride around the Vale. Some new lanes for us too.

FYI it was just over 60k, with a moving average of 13.4mph according to Strava (21.5km/h on my Garmin), - that was home-home for us. (Just right for Mrs H's hangover it seems).

Nick
Title: Re: 25ers ride Sunday 4th September
Post by: Ben on September 04, 2016, 03:39:34 PM
Apologies for not being there. I woke up late :-( Then couldn't motivate myself.
Title: Re: 25ers ride Sunday 4th September
Post by: ron b on September 04, 2016, 05:02:32 PM
Just the three of us today, but I'm afraid it's "lines" for Ben, " I must not sleep late".