My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on August 29, 2016, 01:27:23 PM

Title: Mid week rides 29/8-2/9
Post by: Tom on August 29, 2016, 01:27:23 PM
An early start to mid-week this week as I bumped into Paul in Coity this morning on my way to the Bwllch. Although he was planning a gentle post-holiday amble around the coast I persuaded him he'd enjoy something hillier. 2 hours and 3000+ ft of climbing later I think he still agreed with me.
Anyway I plan to be out as usual tomorrow(9.45 at B&Q)for a coastal amble!
I can't do Friday this week but plan to get out on Thursday.
Title: Re: Mid week rides 29/8-2/9
Post by: mal jones on August 29, 2016, 05:57:28 PM
I'm resting a niggle in my leg Tom so won't be out this week
Title: Re: Mid week rides 29/8-2/9
Post by: Steve Chapman on August 30, 2016, 08:25:57 AM
See you there Tom
Title: Re: Mid week rides 29/8-2/9
Post by: Tom on August 30, 2016, 03:07:07 PM
Steve and I thought we were the only 2 out this morning but were unaware of Neil who had been delayed putting in a valiant effort to chase us down. He would have caught us(after giving us at least a 10 minute start)if the lights hadn't changed against him.We met up at the café where Mal(in his car)also joined us.
Café was packed and we had to sit inside!
I hope to get out Thursday in case anyone else is about-let me know here!