My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: ron b on August 25, 2016, 07:09:40 AM

Title: 25er's Sunday Ride 28th
Post by: ron b on August 25, 2016, 07:09:40 AM
I am away again this weekend, so I will not be out, Ben has suggested a ride up the Bwlch from the Port Talbot side, any other ideas?
Title: Re: 25er's Sunday Ride 28th
Post by: Ben on August 26, 2016, 10:37:02 AM
I'm riding the Bwlch anyway. But if there's anyone who wants to join me we'll see you at the normal meeting place. Usual 25ers pace just more miles ;-)
Title: Re: 25er's Sunday Ride 28th
Post by: Carrie H on August 28, 2016, 12:14:52 AM
Ben, we won't be out tomorrow sorry, it's my birthday Sunday and our son has popped home as a surprise!
Have a good ride!
Nick & Carrie H