My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Jason T on August 23, 2016, 11:52:15 AM

Title: Pacers Club Run ~ Sunday 28th August
Post by: Jason T on August 23, 2016, 11:52:15 AM
Is anyone around this Sunday or planning a Monday ride due to the Bank Holiday?

I know two chaps from work fancy a ride (Math rode with us to Tintern) so looking at some options as the weather is looking pretty good so far.
Title: Re: Pacers Club Run ~ Sunday 28th August
Post by: Greg B on August 23, 2016, 02:00:54 PM
I'll be out Sunday, not sure about Monday yet
Title: Re: Pacers Club Run ~ Sunday 28th August
Post by: harpo on August 23, 2016, 05:15:02 PM
Sunday best for me! Black mountain??
Title: Re: Pacers Club Run ~ Sunday 28th August
Post by: Jason T on August 23, 2016, 05:33:04 PM
Sounds good, dare I say it.... do yo know the way?
Title: Re: Pacers Club Run ~ Sunday 28th August
Post by: Nige on August 23, 2016, 06:02:16 PM
No plans for me yet so looking to go Sunday and Monday.
Title: Re: Pacers Club Run ~ Sunday 28th August
Post by: Jason T on August 23, 2016, 06:45:03 PM
Nice one Nige  :)

Harpo, which way are you thinking and do you know the way as I've just done a quick route to see some options;
https://www.strava.com/routes/6260727
Title: Re: Pacers Club Run ~ Sunday 28th August
Post by: Steve Chapman on August 23, 2016, 08:32:16 PM
Sunday for me Black Mountain sounds good as long as its a nice day  ;)
Title: Re: Pacers Club Run ~ Sunday 28th August
Post by: harpo on August 23, 2016, 08:46:16 PM
The most scenic way is from the north I reckon
Title: Re: Pacers Club Run ~ Sunday 28th August
Post by: harpo on August 23, 2016, 08:59:55 PM
ive shared a route on strava(don't no how to put it on here! durr)  not as much climbing, thinking of you boys who had a big one sunday! I don't mind which way we get there
Title: Re: Pacers Club Run ~ Sunday 28th August
Post by: Jason T on August 24, 2016, 07:48:36 AM
This one?
https://www.strava.com/routes/6262408

Forecast is now wet all day on Sunday, I'll see what the weather is like on Friday evening as that's one for a dry day.
Title: Re: Pacers Club Run ~ Sunday 28th August
Post by: Jason T on August 26, 2016, 02:46:33 PM
Ok, weather should be Ok so I'm up for this on Sunday  :)
Title: Re: Pacers Club Run ~ Sunday 28th August
Post by: Nige on August 27, 2016, 04:22:50 PM
Is it still 09:00 for this?
Title: Re: Pacers Club Run ~ Sunday 28th August
Post by: Jason T on August 27, 2016, 04:37:32 PM
I believe so.
Title: Re: Pacers Club Run ~ Sunday 28th August
Post by: harpo on August 27, 2016, 04:50:54 PM
weather from 9 onwards is epic, so should suit the posers , who don't want to dirty their new bikes and dirty rhapa kit! ;)
Title: Re: Pacers Club Run ~ Sunday 28th August
Post by: Jason T on August 28, 2016, 04:32:00 PM
Never... Let... Harpo... NAVIGATE  ;D
Title: Re: Pacers Club Run ~ Sunday 28th August
Post by: Steve Chapman on August 28, 2016, 04:48:22 PM
Greg was worse ;) only just mind
Title: Re: Pacers Club Run ~ Sunday 28th August
Post by: Greg B on August 29, 2016, 01:38:24 PM
Thank you, i got you through Swansea didnt I ? 😄🚴