My Community

General Category => For sale and wanted => Topic started by: Steven on August 23, 2016, 08:21:01 AM

Title: Winter longs - thin ones please?
Post by: Steven on August 23, 2016, 08:21:01 AM
I wasted a couple of hours last night trying to get a new pair of winter tights.  Those who saw me on Sunday will testify my old ones had the appearance of Norah Batty's cast offs !

However, I want a pair of thin ones with no insert as I have plenty of thick ones for when the temperature really drops.

Any suggestions?
Title: Re: Winter longs - thin ones please?
Post by: stevelandeg on August 23, 2016, 02:54:25 PM
I had some "Maindy Flyers" tights in a club auction a couple of years ago made by TAL that were lycra and no padding and did the job until the lycra disintegrated making me look like a Norah Batty tribute act as well.
I think TAL were absorbed into Endura and, like you, I couldn't find an exact replacement.
Perhaps dropping a query to the Flyers to see if they still order similar garments and from whom would prove useful.