My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on August 22, 2016, 12:15:29 PM

Title: Mid Week rides Week 22/8-26/8
Post by: Tom on August 22, 2016, 12:15:29 PM
Having survived my 14th consecutive Green Man I urgently need to do something to counter the Llanbleddian Orchards cider consumed! I plan to start with a gentle ride around the usual route tomorrow. I know Mark is on hols so not sure if anyone else is about but(weather permitting of course) I will be at the B&Q roundabout at 9.45 as usual.
Title: Re: Mid Week rides Week 22/8-26/8
Post by: mal jones on August 22, 2016, 05:05:20 PM
I'm not out tomorrow Tom but weather looks good a few efforts needed to get rid of the cider
Title: Re: Mid Week rides Week 22/8-26/8
Post by: Steve Chapman on August 23, 2016, 08:29:12 AM
I'll be out this morning Tom, see you there
Title: Re: Mid Week rides Week 22/8-26/8
Post by: Tom on August 23, 2016, 02:12:41 PM
Neil B,Steve and myself this morning. Fairly strong Easterly but given the Summer we've had it would be churlish to complain about that!
I will be out later in the week,probably ride into Cardiff on shopping bike on Thursday!
Title: Re: Mid Week rides Week 22/8-26/8
Post by: RichardB on August 23, 2016, 08:09:09 PM
The easterly came in handy on my ride to Swansea  :)
Title: Re: Mid Week rides Week 22/8-26/8
Post by: Tom on August 23, 2016, 10:19:51 PM
If you'd posted here Richard we could have varied the ride and all gone with you! We do change it occassionally