My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Teresa on August 16, 2016, 04:23:33 PM

Title: 25er's Sunday Ride 21st August
Post by: Teresa on August 16, 2016, 04:23:33 PM
Afternoon,

Is anyone doing a 25er this Sunday i.e. 21st Aug?  I haven't been for ages, but would love to renew my membership and continue.  I did the Tour de Gwent earlier this year, but would still really hold back the Pacers if I joined them. 

Thanks in advance for any responses.

Jane.
Title: Re: 25er's Sunday Ride 21st August
Post by: Teresa on August 16, 2016, 04:25:35 PM
Hi Jane
Great to hear you are still out there riding your bike.

I have had an enquiry from a potential newbie called Anne who is interested in going out.
Teresa
Title: Re: 25er's Sunday Ride 21st August
Post by: Janerees on August 17, 2016, 11:18:18 AM
Hi Teresa,

Thanks so much for your reply.  It would be great to get a little group together to do 25-30 miles.  The hope would be to build up to join the pacers - one day!

Hopefully Anne and some others will confirm.

Thanks,
Jane
Title: Re: 25er's Sunday Ride 21st August
Post by: Ben on August 17, 2016, 07:30:08 PM
I'll be there this week. Who can I give my membership form and Fee's to? I can't make a meeting as it's too far to get to after work. I finish at 7 and work in Cardiff.
Title: Re: 25er's Sunday Ride 21st August
Post by: Teresa on August 17, 2016, 08:50:19 PM
Hi Ben
I have sent you an email
Teresa
Title: Re: 25er's Sunday Ride 21st August
Post by: RoyH on August 18, 2016, 08:08:03 AM
I'll be there Sunday
Title: Re: 25er's Sunday Ride 21st August
Post by: Janerees on August 18, 2016, 01:54:49 PM
Great, sounds like there will be a few 25er's out.  What time are you planning to meet?  Also, am I right in thinking that you will meet at Physique in Brackla?

Thanks so much,
Jane
Title: Re: 25er's Sunday Ride 21st August
Post by: RichardB on August 18, 2016, 10:04:23 PM
All 3 groups meet and go out at 9 from Physique.
Title: Re: 25er's Sunday Ride 21st August
Post by: ron b on August 19, 2016, 03:06:30 PM
I will not be out for a few weeks so enjoy it while you can.
Title: Re: 25er's Sunday Ride 21st August
Post by: Ben on August 19, 2016, 07:16:24 PM
Weather looks fun  ;D my first as a fully fledged club member 😊
Title: Re: 25er's Sunday Ride 21st August
Post by: Carrie H on August 19, 2016, 08:18:03 PM
Nick H & me hope to go out Sunday too. :)
Title: Re: 25er's Sunday Ride 21st August
Post by: neilp on August 20, 2016, 11:42:27 AM
I will be there too !!
Title: Re: 25er's Sunday Ride 21st August
Post by: RoyH on August 21, 2016, 03:12:14 PM
Six 25er's out today, Jane,Anne,Carrie,Nick,Ben and myself, we headed to Ewenny, Wick rd to Wick, coffee stop at Meadowvale nursery then back via Cowbridge and the lanes.
I won't be about next Sunday so in the absence of Ron Nick has kindly volunteered to lead out the 25ers next week.
Title: Re: 25er's Sunday Ride 21st August
Post by: Nick H on August 21, 2016, 08:14:09 PM
Thanks Roy, a very pleasant ride.

Before anyone makes definite plans for next weekend though, I'd forgotten that it's Carrie's birthday on the Sunday,  :-[ so I'm not certain we'll be out that day...
Title: Re: 25er's Sunday Ride 21st August
Post by: Janerees on August 22, 2016, 11:26:39 AM
Roy, Nick, Carrie, Anne and Ben,

Just a note to say thank you so much for your patience with me.  I really enjoyed the ride and will work on the hills so I don't hold you back too much next time!!

Hope to see you all soon.

Jane x