My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on August 15, 2016, 09:58:21 AM

Title: Mid-Week rides week 15/8-19/8
Post by: Tom on August 15, 2016, 09:58:21 AM
The Summer is forecast to last 2 days so looks good for tomorrow! I will be at B&Q roundabout at 9.45 as usual. I can't get out again this week.
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides week 15/8-19/8
Post by: Mark Pope on August 15, 2016, 02:49:06 PM
See you at 0945.

Mark
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides week 15/8-19/8
Post by: mal jones on August 15, 2016, 08:20:26 PM
I'm in crickhowell till thurs Tom I've warned the locals you're on your way!  Enjoy the Geen Man
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides week 15/8-19/8
Post by: Tom on August 16, 2016, 03:34:19 PM
Full marks to our Captain Mark today for concours d'elegance! Not only a new bike(electric gears and all)but full OVW kit even down to matching(new)shoes. We are not worthy Mark.
Although my 'Colnago' is only  a few months old it was the oldest bike out today as Steve C was also showing off his latest!
Café Velo closed so stopped at the café on the corner and sat in the sun!
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides week 15/8-19/8
Post by: Mark Pope on August 16, 2016, 06:54:01 PM
Good ride today Tom, thanks. My slipping seat post is now sorted so my bling bike is fully up and running. Enjoy the Green Man festival and see you in a couple of weeks.