My Community

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Paul Longthorn on August 08, 2016, 01:52:39 PM

Title: Travel Insuance
Post by: Paul Longthorn on August 08, 2016, 01:52:39 PM
HI All,

I'm going on Holiday and am planning on hiring a bike, I usually use Halifax but they no longer provide. Could anyone recommend a company I can get normal travel insurance for the family, but enjoy the odd ride out on a bike.

Thanks Paul
Title: Re: Travel Insuance
Post by: Dave W on August 08, 2016, 02:39:01 PM
go on www.quidco.co.uk and sign up
at the moment Alpha insurance is giving 20% cashback, I used these for the Mallorca trip  ;D
Title: Re: Travel Insuance
Post by: mal jones on August 09, 2016, 01:47:29 PM
Give pedal cover a ring  local firm based in ewenny Darren Thomas is a good guy nice friendly service and usually match other companies