My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: ron b on August 04, 2016, 06:35:14 AM
-
25er's ride this Sunday will include a few "bumps". nothing too bad and a coffee stop. Whooos out?
-
Carrie and I plan to join you Ron. Thanks.
-
Thanks to Ron(plus Carrie,Steve&Nick)for letting me join you today. Having been away for a couple of weeks I thought I'd gently ease back into the cycling routine. After Smillog,Gilfach Goch,Blackmill and Llangeinor in quick succession I realised I may have taken the wrong option. Still at least Mark had a break from me suggesting route variations all ride-Ron took as much notice of me as you Mark!
-
Thanks Ron for a lovely ride today & thanks also to everyone (Ron,Tom,Steve,Malcolm & Nick) for encouragement & waiting for me on the hills. I really enjoyed it, bit tired now. Will get some jelly babies for next run out.
-
I only like Wine gums Carrie, nice ride today, one of the youngsters complaining about the route and the orientation of the coffee cup handles. A few hills but one has to do them. Riders must keep their energy levels up by snacking and drinking regularly. Welsh 10 next Sunday so a break from me at lest. Mark how do you cope.
-
Ha! How do I cope indeed Ron?? I usually wear ear defender's and then just smile sweetly at Tom every time he appears to be speaking to me (usually every 10 minutes or so). To be fair he does seem to know every back lane in South Wales, although they are never flat and rarely less than 20% gradients!! Tom does get to choose the route on Tuesday's though as well as the starting lamp post.
Mark
-
Good ride today Ron nice few hills and good company nice to see Toms brother and sister at parc slip they have a lot to put up with !!