My Community
General Category => Chain Gang => Topic started by: Steven on July 26, 2016, 08:16:42 AM
-
Temperature at least 10 degrees less than last week. As for precipitation....
-
One group started, which then shattered mid way. Great chase by Keith and TS Steve to get on. The drizzle then started and we took it easier on the bends to finish safely...
-
Hi Guys,
I take it these are every Tuesday? What time and where do we normally meet. Sorry I'm a club/chaingang noob.
Thanks
Jack
-
Every Tuesday - Lucky you ;)
If you have a look at the link on the website diary, http://www.ogmorevalleywheelers.com/page24.html you will see an entry on the 1st March for chaingang. Sorry haven't updated the diary for a while ::) It will give you a map and directions of chaingang route. - Basically left left left
Meeting place is car park on Western Avenue, opposite Biotech Services -7pm
-
Shamed into updating diary :-[
-
Hi Guys,
See you on Tuesday, still not sure exactly what a chaingang is but looking forward to it. Also apologies, diary shaming was not my intention :)
Thanks
-
Handy little guide on the British Cycling site
https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/knowledge/skills/road-racesmart/article/izn20141117-Road-How-to-ride-through-and-off--chaingang----Racesmart-0
It will definitely improve your awareness and fitness. Also will make you try harder than you thought you could - or so I have heard.
Just hang on and have fun ;)
-
I dropped back to see if everyone was ok, it took me an age to get back on....