My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Paul Longthorn on December 02, 2013, 10:40:31 AM

Title: Mid Week 3rd December 2013
Post by: Paul Longthorn on December 02, 2013, 10:40:31 AM
I'm out for a couple of hours Tuesday looking to do the Mid Week route. I know Tom and Carrie expressed an interest in getting out. Any others? Looks to be cold and overcast be should stay dry.

All welcome 9:30 B&QRoundabout
Title: Re: Mid Week 3rd December 2013
Post by: Tom on December 02, 2013, 12:04:53 PM
Yep-I'll see you there Paul
Title: Re: Mid Week 3rd December 2013
Post by: Carrie Williams on December 02, 2013, 06:45:40 PM
Thanks both, I'll also be there.  See you tomorrow.
Title: Re: Mid Week 3rd December 2013
Post by: Paul Longthorn on December 03, 2013, 01:22:14 PM
5 out this morning. Pete Philips, Tom, Carrie, John Hewett, and myself. We stuck to the mid week route at a steady pace, nice to get out for a few hours mid week, with some good company. Cafe stop at the Velo Cafe then home. 37 miles for me.

https://www.strava.com/activities/98424272
Title: Re: Mid Week 3rd December 2013
Post by: Tom on December 03, 2013, 02:27:29 PM
Yep great weather,great ride great company-and I didn't lose a contact lens!!