My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Teresa on July 23, 2016, 12:40:42 PM

Title: 25'ers Sunday 24th July
Post by: Teresa on July 23, 2016, 12:40:42 PM
Hi all you 25'ers. 

We had some potential new members visit the club yesterday and are interested in going out on Sunday.

Please can you post if you are going out.

Many thanks
Teresa
Title: Re: 25'ers Sunday 24th July
Post by: mal jones on July 23, 2016, 02:37:21 PM
Ross said last night he'd be leading the 25ers tomorrow
Title: Re: 25'ers Sunday 24th July
Post by: ron b on July 23, 2016, 03:15:39 PM
I have picked up a virus again so I will not be out from Physiques tomorrow, maybe out for slow one some time. Hope to see you all next week.
Title: Re: 25'ers Sunday 24th July
Post by: Ben on July 23, 2016, 05:51:45 PM
What time and where do you meet? I'd like to join you
Title: Re: 25'ers Sunday 24th July
Post by: Teresa on July 23, 2016, 05:58:33 PM
Hi
All club rides start from Physiques - behind The Triangle in Brackla (CF31 2LL) and start at 9am.

I have sent you an email with more info on the club.

Hope you have a good ride

Teresa
Title: Re: 25'ers Sunday 24th July
Post by: Ben on July 23, 2016, 06:10:19 PM
Thanks Teresa. I got it just after I posted. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.
Title: Re: 25'ers Sunday 24th July
Post by: Rosssheehan on July 24, 2016, 06:13:17 AM
I'll be there nice and early I don't mind taking the group. Hope you get well soon Ron
Title: Re: 25'ers Sunday 24th July
Post by: Carrie H on July 24, 2016, 06:58:50 PM
Great ride today, really enjoyed it.
THANKS :)
Title: Re: 25'ers Sunday 24th July
Post by: ron b on July 24, 2016, 07:23:11 PM
Good turn out for this mornings 25er's ride, alas Ross failed to order the fine weather. A couple new riders having a try out, not the best weather but it could have been worse. I just did 20 miles today more next week.
Title: Re: 25'ers Sunday 24th July
Post by: Rosssheehan on July 24, 2016, 08:08:17 PM
Very good turn out it was a shame the weather was a little wet. Ron had to leave early but it was nice to be out riding with you again hope you feel better for next week. Myself, Neil, Carrie, Nick, Steve, Lee & Ben headed down to cafe velo, which was over run with OVW riders by the time we Left I guess we all had the same idea. We then made our way through cowbridge and city homeward bound.

Thank you all for a good ride.