My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on July 18, 2016, 09:34:59 AM
-
Sunshine has finally reached Bridgend(3 days behind the rest of the country). Hopefully temperature will remain below 40C and we can have our normal ride tomorrow! I will be at B&Q at 9.45
-
I'll be there. See you tomorrow Tom.
-
I'm away till thurs pm post on here if you are out fri Tom thanks mal
-
See you tomorrow Tom 8).
mark
-
Good turn out this morning-Mark P,Steve C,Roy 2,Chris M Lee Carrie and myself. Sorry to have to report that the dress code left a lot to be desired-only 1 rider in club kit. Chris M tried to wriggle out of censure by pointing out he was wearing his club's kit- no excuses acceptable Chris-you could have dug out your old blue strip! We also saw Chris M probably on his way to work-also riding incognito! What is the world coming to?
-
It was me you saw Tom. Prefer the stealth approach.
-
Ha -yes my typo-even Chris M isn't so fast he's in 2 places at once!