My Community
General Category => Coaching & Training => Topic started by: Chris Tasker on November 30, 2013, 06:23:49 AM
-
Steve tells me that there are a number of riders looking for bike fits. If anyone wants fitting stick a reply on here and I'll bring the kit down on a Friday evening. I'll be there next Friday (6th) and the 13th before Christmas and then most Fridays in the New Year until about March.
Next Friday is the Christmas party but I'm sure we can make room for a couple of bike fits if there is interest.
Chris
-
Hi Chris, I'd like you to take a look at my TT position if you can. I'll be up the club on the 24th but let me know what's best for you as I still live in Brackla and can pop up any Friday really. Thanks
-
Your TT position on my bike I assume Andy!
-
That's right Tom although I hope the position will be reproducible on my turbo bike too;)
-
Andrew, can you wait a week as I'm not going to be there tomorrow?
Chris
-
Thanks Chris, next week's fine,
as I said I'm only down the road and can pop up any time.
-
hi Chris its Gareth we spoke a couple of weeks ago about setting my giant rapid 3 up with spds and shoes I've got them today and was wondering if you could sort them tomorrow if your down the club
thanks gareth xxx :D
-
If Chris is not available there will be others at club tonight to sort out your fit, do you want tools or/ a TT
-
not sure what to bring as never done spds or cleats before got a couple of tools but not huge selection what would i need xxx
-
Hi Gareth, I can't make it to Club this evening but I'm certainly there next week. If you are happy to wait a week I'll sort you a bike fit or you can take Ron up in his offer of assistance.
Chris
-
Just bring bike, shoes, cleats and outfit to wear on bike, I will bring turbo and tools. Plenty of others there tonight, you can use the bike and fine adjust it next week.
-
OK thank you very much see you tonight xxx
-
Gareth, Google "shimano spd cleats fitting", lots of info for to fine tune cleats and pedals. Bike magic has a good site.
-
Gareth, by all means bring it along next Friday if you want me to take a look for you.