My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on July 04, 2016, 10:21:54 AM

Title: Mid-week rides wk of 4/7-8/7
Post by: Tom on July 04, 2016, 10:21:54 AM
As ever if weather ok(forecast not too bad)I plan to be at B&Q at 9.45 tomorrow. Not sure if there are any mid-weekers left who haven't gone off to watch Le Tour!
Title: Re: Mid-week rides wk of 4/7-8/7
Post by: Steve Chapman on July 05, 2016, 08:27:57 AM
I'll be out this morning Tom, see you there
Title: Re: Mid-week rides wk of 4/7-8/7
Post by: Tom on July 05, 2016, 10:10:23 PM
Former OVW member(in prehistorical times)Mark Cooke joined me and Steve this morning. If I hadn't made them vary the route to suit my shopping needs Neil B would have caught up with us long before Café Velo where we finally met up.
I found the degree of optimism for Wales prospects tomorrow surprising but encouraging!!
Title: Re: Mid-week rides wk of 4/7-8/7
Post by: Tom on July 08, 2016, 09:28:02 AM
Rather short notice I know but unless it rains again Carrie and I (and possibly Chris M)are meeting in Craig Penlline at 11 just in case that fits in for anyone else?