My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Rosssheehan on July 02, 2016, 05:17:25 PM

Title: 25ers
Post by: Rosssheehan on July 02, 2016, 05:17:25 PM
Will anyone be going out in the 25ers group tomorrow. My brother in law would like to join in on a club ride because he's thinking of joining the club. I would be OK to lead the ride if Ron still isn't available.
Thanks

Ross
Title: Re: 25ers
Post by: Teresa on July 02, 2016, 07:45:16 PM
Fairly sure Ron is away this week.

He mentioned a couple of weeks ago that he was going away.  I assume it is this week, as he would normally have posted something by now.
Title: Re: 25ers
Post by: Rosssheehan on July 02, 2016, 09:43:04 PM
I saw the post earlier Ron is off this week.  it's ok to bring my brother in law and like I said if no one else wants to I'll lead the 25ers.
Thanks
Title: Re: 25ers
Post by: Teresa on July 02, 2016, 10:16:23 PM
I hope some more join you.  Looks like being a nice day.
Title: Re: 25ers
Post by: Mark Pope on July 02, 2016, 11:02:41 PM
Hi Ross,

If Ron's away it would be great if you would lead the 25ers. The forecast looks pretty good so you might get a few more out tomorrow.

Mark
Title: Re: 25ers
Post by: Steve H on July 02, 2016, 11:39:46 PM
I'll be there tomorrow morning. Looking forward to it.