My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on June 27, 2016, 12:22:19 PM

Title: Mid Week,week of 27-1st
Post by: Tom on June 27, 2016, 12:22:19 PM
Weather forecast tomorrow not terribly promising but we may be able to get a couple of hours in before the &rain! If it is dry I will be at B7Q as usual at 9.45 but will post here if weather turns against us.
Title: Re: Mid Week,week of 27-1st
Post by: Paul Longthorn on June 27, 2016, 02:03:49 PM
I’ll be there for some character building weather. See you at 09:45 ;D
Title: Re: Mid Week,week of 27-1st
Post by: mal jones on June 27, 2016, 03:38:14 PM
I'll be there if dry 
Title: Re: Mid Week,week of 27-1st
Post by: Mark Pope on June 27, 2016, 09:50:00 PM
I'll be there even if it's snowing!  ;)

Mark
Title: Re: Mid Week,week of 27-1st
Post by: Tom on June 28, 2016, 04:28:47 PM
Mal having taken his cue from the shadow cabinet and advised us he would not be participating in today's ride Mark,Paul and I  set out on the normal ride.We met Harpo in Café Velo-apparently he feels too intimidated to join the mid-week rides at the moment(he is rather a shrinking violet of course). We just about managed to get home before the heavens opened. Fortune favours the brave!