My Community
General Category => Time Trials => Topic started by: Teresa on June 21, 2016, 06:14:18 PM
-
An excellently produced start sheet - Extremely comprehensive.
The Ogmore contingent (Norman James, Richard Tucker and Keith Ewing) are in their usual place at Raglan Garden Centre, ably manning (personing) the traditional 12 hour BBQ
https://sites.create-cdn.net/sitefiles/13/3/1/133127/RTTC_12_Start_cover_160626.pdf
https://sites.create-cdn.net/sitefiles/13/3/1/133127/RTTC_12_Start_booklet_160626.pdf
Good luck to Steven and Andy.
-
Good luck Steven and Andy, three riders would have made a team, there's always next year.
-
Thanks for support Ron but I'm already a DNS. After Sunday's 5hr effort, I know I could not sustain a further 7hrs...
-
Well good luck Andy then! In his interesting introduction Robin talks about local clubs promoting their own open 12's in the 1920's such as the Acme and Glamorgan Road Club. GRC was my Mum and Dad's club but even they weren't old enough to have ridden 12's in the 1920's!