My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Paul Longthorn on June 13, 2016, 03:34:28 PM

Title: MID WEEK 13th - 17th June 2016
Post by: Paul Longthorn on June 13, 2016, 03:34:28 PM
Anyone fancy a spin tomorrow? I'm off work and weather looks dry but overcast. There was some talk of an alternative route, Tom? 
Title: Re: MID WEEK 13th - 17th June 2016
Post by: Paul Longthorn on June 13, 2016, 07:33:30 PM
Ok I'll be at the B&Q roundabout at 9:45 all welcome. Mid week route or suggestions on the day.
Title: Re: MID WEEK 13th - 17th June 2016
Post by: mal jones on June 13, 2016, 08:02:59 PM
I Hope to be there Paul
Title: Re: MID WEEK 13th - 17th June 2016
Post by: Tom on June 14, 2016, 08:03:50 AM
As I'm sure you will have noticed it's raining and now BBC says it will rain all morning-what do you think Paul,Mal? As you have a rare day off I'm willing to give it a go if the rain is light Paul but as a retiree I don't have to go out this morning if you want to cancel!!
Title: Re: MID WEEK 13th - 17th June 2016
Post by: Tom on June 14, 2016, 08:58:39 AM
Still pouring here-I'n going to try and get out later poss this pm when the forecast is a bit better
Title: Re: MID WEEK 13th - 17th June 2016
Post by: Tom on June 14, 2016, 09:07:04 AM
Paul and I plan to try at one o clock-we'll be at B&Q unless it carries on raining as hard as now!!Probably won't fit in for anyone else but if it does see you at one unless I post here again!!
Title: Re: MID WEEK 13th - 17th June 2016
Post by: Tom on June 14, 2016, 04:24:34 PM
Paul and I managed a dry but very breezy ride this afternoon. Saw Carrie going the other way(twice!)and Keithx2 on the tandem also going with the wind(sensible people).If I hadn't decided to go into Bridgend to do a few chores I'd have got home in the dry! Hoping to get out again this week if the weather allows
Title: Re: MID WEEK 13th - 17th June 2016
Post by: Paul Longthorn on June 15, 2016, 11:12:43 AM
HI All,

I'll looking to get out tomorrow morning, and ride the mid week route. Weather doesn't look great with sunny spells and showers.

I be at the B&Q roundabout 09:45 if anyone would like to join me. All welcome.

Paul
Title: Re: MID WEEK 13th - 17th June 2016
Post by: Tom on June 15, 2016, 01:07:15 PM
Hi Paul-I'll be there if it's not actually raining. I'll come to Llantwit but will turn back for Cowbridge-I'm under orders to collect Sarah's new specs from the optician!
Title: Re: MID WEEK 13th - 17th June 2016
Post by: Paul Longthorn on June 15, 2016, 04:07:46 PM
OK Tom. I have just checked the forecast and dare I say looks OK between 10 and 12.