My Community

General Category => Time Trials => Topic started by: Teresa on June 12, 2016, 11:11:47 PM

Title: 16.06.16 - Realtime R10/17
Post by: Teresa on June 12, 2016, 11:11:47 PM
A good handful of Member in this TT

https://sites.create-cdn.net/sitefiles/13/3/1/133127/Realteam_10_Start_160616.pdf
Title: Re: 16.06.16 - Realtime R10/17
Post by: xrayspecs on June 17, 2016, 08:45:36 AM
https://www.cyclingtimetrials.org.uk/race-results/11949#anchor
Terrible weather (I think only rider number 1 got round in the dry ::)). Got my start time wrong and stood for 10 minutes in the rain ;was shivering at the start. There were a few riders missed their start time completely and arrived late while I was there.
I cheered myself up with a nice piece of Victoria sponge at the HQ.
Title: Re: 16.06.16 - Realtime R10/17
Post by: Mark Pope on June 17, 2016, 09:16:14 AM
You did an excellent PB as well Chris and the Victoria Sponge was worth the trip.

Mark
Title: Re: 16.06.16 - Realtime R10/17
Post by: Toestrapsteve on June 17, 2016, 12:28:56 PM
Well done Chris, and Terry(PB?), Steve M also under '24' - go team Oggie
Title: Re: 16.06.16 - Realtime R10/17
Post by: Steven on June 17, 2016, 02:19:23 PM
Well done to all.  I was Number 1 and I got wet too !
Title: Re: 16.06.16 - Realtime R10/17
Post by: Terry A on June 17, 2016, 04:42:58 PM
... and a PB for Mark as well.

Next time the weather looks like that, I'm going to drive to the Hardwick .. that was a long 8 miles 'warm down' back to HQ - when bleep-ing freezing !!
Title: Re: 16.06.16 - Realtime R10/17
Post by: Andrew S on June 20, 2016, 11:59:06 AM
Wow Chris,from your reports it does sound like you are having a terrible time this season riding faster and faster each week  ;)